- Time Will Tellby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on August 23, 2014 at 12:00 am
Video focuses on the problem of human trafficking in China and addresses the challenge women have to see their own beauty.
- Oil and Bagelsby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on August 22, 2014 at 12:00 am
As part of a PSA assignment on sustainability, this high school animator wanted to educate his audience and show connections between two seemingly unrelated things.
- Sense In sensitivityby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on August 22, 2014 at 12:00 am
- #ReelGenerationsby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on August 22, 2014 at 12:00 am
#ReelGenerations is a documentary about the relationship between the younger and older generations. Through interviews and a film themed event (organised by students from Stoke Newington School Film Club), the film explores our similarities, difference and opinions of each other. The aim is to confront stereotypes and show each generation that we are not so different after all.
- Back and Forthby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on August 22, 2014 at 12:00 am
This is a short spoken word narrative that shows a unique perspective on the world.
- Stupidby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on August 22, 2014 at 12:00 am
These are Callie's thoughts on the educational system and finding your place. It's important to have confidence and feel empowered in school. Educators and students alike should work together to build a strong support network for those who are struggling in class. This piece is to bring awareness bring school reform and find new ways to make curriculum more accessible.
- Mouselandby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on August 21, 2014 at 12:00 am
Mouseland is the country like a huge world of people. All mice are different, and no matter what color they are and what they do. The most important are thing that they are TOGETHER. Understanding, love and friendship will help keep the peace in the World.
- You're Not Aloneby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on August 12, 2014 at 12:00 am
As humans, we progress through the benefits and hardships of life. We experience beautiful life changing moments, and times in which we question the meaning of our existence. However, we may often forget that others we don't know go through their own trials and tribulations. In high school, it is especially challenging being yourself. It is sometimes difficult to see other peoples hardships as we battle through our own. Suffering through possible mental health issues is challenging. It is common to feel that no one else understands what you're going through. You are not alone. There are people who are there for you willing to help, and there are people who know what you're going through. We hope, with this piece, to raise awareness for the issues people face, whther or not they are mental health related. Do not feel like what you are going through is trivial. It matters. You matter.
- The Question is...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 23, 2014 at 12:00 am
A collaborative project between AYV sites in Seattle, London, and Ontario, using Adobe's new collaborative video app, Hammersmith.
- AYVAwards_MusicVideo_Give Your Voiceby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on April 25, 2014 at 12:00 am
Produced by four teens in the recording studio at Spy Hop Productions as part of the SHIFT AYV Film Camp this March, this music video is about how we are all on a very similar journey- the journey of life. The song stems from a reflective poem written by Emma and the group turned the poem to song to send a message to teens everywhere that we are all in this together and the best thing to do is look up, look forward and just ride the bumps.