- Feed has no items.
- Want to Join the Events for Gamers Team?by E4G Admin on May 31, 2020 at 9:08 am
Do you want to join a team that’s focused on promoting game industry events? We’re looking for volunteers to cover game cons, fanfests and other events. We need people throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Responsibilities: Coordinate with an editor to cover an event using the following means: Write a pre-coverage story about an event The post Want to Join the Events for Gamers Team? appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- ShowStoppers TV: Preview of HyperX, Jabra, and Energousby Paul Philleo on May 29, 2020 at 7:52 pm
Through the thick and reality-bending lens of the COVID-19 pandemic, many technology companies have had to adjust and pivot to approach the work-and-life from home situation. ShowStoppers TV, via the webinar format, recently presented several companies who were demoing their products under the “Health and Wellness” banner. Most of the products and technologies shown were The post ShowStoppers TV: Preview of HyperX, Jabra, and Energous appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- Your Latest Game Industry News Round-Up #8by Paul Philleo on May 29, 2020 at 5:01 pm
Scope out a few of the news stories from the game industry this week, hand-picked from across the world of games. Sony to Hold Showcase Event for PlayStation 5 on June 4 Source: Playstation blog After a few days of uncertainty, when, how, or if Sony was going to host a showcase event for the PlayStation The post Your Latest Game Industry News Round-Up #8 appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- June 2020 Game Industry Events Calendarby E4G Admin on May 29, 2020 at 2:07 am
As with the last few months, due to unfortunate world events affecting all industries, this will be one of our shortest event month’s in quite some time. An intriguing phenomenon has occurred though out of necessity and that is several events have gone online. To help you discover upcoming game industry events calendar that includes The post June 2020 Game Industry Events Calendar appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- Thirteen Incredible Brazilian Studios to Reveal Exciting New Content During BIG Digital 2020by Paul Philleo on May 28, 2020 at 10:25 pm
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL (May 28, 2020) – BIG Digital, the online version of Brazil’s Independent Games (BIG) Festival — Latin America’s largest and most crucial games industry conference — invites all game fans to check out never-before-seen content and announcements from thirteen of Brazil’s most talented independent game development studios. Mad Mimic, Cafundo Creative Studio, VR Monkey, The post Thirteen Incredible Brazilian Studios to Reveal Exciting New Content During BIG Digital 2020 appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- EA Play delayed to June 18on June 5, 2020 at 9:49 pm
Publisher moves digital showcase in wake of the killing of George Floyd and subsequent protests
- Steam Summer Game Festival delayed one weekon June 5, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Digital demo event pushed to June 16-22, though some companies involved say Valve dragged its feet
- NetEase launches new Tokyo-based studioon June 5, 2020 at 8:20 pm
Sakura Studio will focus on next-generation console game production
- Hyperbeard pays FTC penalty for using kids' data without consenton June 5, 2020 at 2:44 pm
Full $4 million penalty reduced to $150,000 due to Hyperbeard's inability to pay
- $290,000 GDC Relief Fund shared among 177 devs, new acceleratoron June 5, 2020 at 2:33 pm
Wings Interactive co-founder Cassia Curran grateful for "amazing desire to help" from across the industry
- The political musings of Treachery in Beatdown Cityon June 5, 2020 at 2:01 pm
Developer Shawn Alexander Allen talks about making a retro hybrid beat-'em-up with plenty to say about the world today
- How will the games industry fare in a recession?on June 5, 2020 at 1:24 pm
Symvan Capital, Bossa Studios, and Irregular Corporation discussed economic uncertainties at the Investment Summit Online
- Switch game with nudity, sexual content erroneously given 'E' age ratingon June 5, 2020 at 10:10 am
UPDATE: Do Not Feed The Monkeys is now heading back to stores with the correct ratings
- Games industry donates to Black Lives Matter and more to support US protestson June 5, 2020 at 9:58 am
Update: Obsidian donates $25,000 to NAACP, charity Street Fighter tournament raises $17,500
- PlayStation fined $2.4m for misleading Australian customers over refundson June 5, 2020 at 9:13 am
Sony Europe's support centre told players they could not be refunded after a game was downloaded or 14 days had passed