- Feed has no items.
- GameDaily Connect This Coming November 10-12, 2019by E4G Admin on October 17, 2019 at 2:11 am
GameDaily Connect’s next show is in Shenzhen, China on November 10-12, 2019. The theme of this year’s show is East Meets West — with the goal of bringing game industry leaders from across the world to discuss game industry trends and find ways to expand their businesses globally. Tickets to the show and more information The post GameDaily Connect This Coming November 10-12, 2019 appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- Top VR and AR Companies to be Honored with Greenlight Insights 2019 Innovation Awards at xRS Weekby Paul Philleo on October 17, 2019 at 1:20 am
San Francisco, October 16, 2019 — Over two hundred organizations were considered for the inaugural class of Innovation Award Winners. In the end, the judges made the difficult selection of the four winners on the first Innovation Awards. These organizations represent the top of the class in four categories: Tools, Hardware, Enterprise Application, and Entertainment/Marketing The post Top VR and AR Companies to be Honored with Greenlight Insights 2019 Innovation Awards at xRS Week appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- Video of the Month — John Carmack’s Keynote at Oculus Connect 6by Paul Philleo on October 15, 2019 at 6:30 pm
While the news from the first day’s keynote at the Oculus Connect events — with the announcements, teasers, and features — makes most of the headlines, one of the attendee favorite talks at Facebook’s virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) developer ecosystem conference is Oculus CTO John Carmack’s second day keynote. In this keynote The post Video of the Month — John Carmack’s Keynote at Oculus Connect 6 appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- THX, MOTILE and AMD Join Forces to Bring Breakthrough Entertainment Experiences on Laptopsby E4G Admin on October 3, 2019 at 11:42 pm
AMD-powered MOTILE products featuring Tuned by THXTM displays and THX® Spatial Audio technology now exclusively available on Walmart.com San Francisco, California (Oct 3, 2019) – THX Ltd., renowned for the certification of world-class cinemas and consumer electronics, today announced the availability of two new AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) powered MOTILE laptops exclusively available on Walmart.com. Designed The post THX, MOTILE and AMD Join Forces to Bring Breakthrough Entertainment Experiences on Laptops appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- October 2019 Game Industry Events Calendarby E4G Admin on October 1, 2019 at 11:54 pm
We’re excited to be presenting yet another great list of upcoming industry events! To help you discover upcoming game industry conferences, conventions, festivals and other events, we post a consolidated list here on Events for Gamers each month. View October’s event list below. You can also click here for the main calendar view. OCT 1: The post October 2019 Game Industry Events Calendar appeared first on Events for Gamers.
- What Tilt Five learned from the funding, focus stumbles of CastARon October 18, 2019 at 2:06 pm
Tilt Five CEO Jeri Ellsworth shares lessons on VC backing and strategic focus from AR tabletop outfit's VR/AR predecessor
- Persona series clears 10m lifetime saleson October 18, 2019 at 11:05 am
Sega annual report also shows Megami Tensei series reaching 17m lifetime sales
- FIFA 20 tops EMEAA chart for a third consecutive weekon October 18, 2019 at 10:52 am
Codemasters Grid charts at No.5, new Yooka-Laylee scrapes the top 50
- Three million square miles of wilderness: How Silk advances a lost genreon October 18, 2019 at 10:00 am
Chris Bateman and Rob Hewson on the '80s-style exploration game's vast world and the choices that drive players through it
- Deadtoast's My Friend Pedro nears 500k saleson October 18, 2019 at 9:57 am
Devolver Digital published game nears milestone on Switch and PC
- Should Nintendo go third-party? GamesIndustry.biz answers gamers' questions at EGX 2019on October 18, 2019 at 7:49 am
Watch the full video of our panel session, which also covers the expectations for Stadia and when (if) Half-Life 3 is coming out
- Xbox Game Pass users are playing 40% more games -- including outside Game Passon October 18, 2019 at 7:21 am
ID@Xbox's Agostino Simonetta shares key learnings from Microsoft's subscription program
- Big spending whales aren't the problem with free-to-play games | Opinionon October 18, 2019 at 6:48 am
A player spending $150k on a mobile game isn't a problem -- but we should still be conscious of players that struggle with compulsion
- NBA 2K20 slam dunks with best US launch month sales of any sports game everon October 17, 2019 at 11:00 pm
NBA 2K is now the sixth-best-selling gaming franchise in US history, beating out Guitar Hero
- Mario Kart Tour was the third most-downloaded mobile game in Q3 2019on October 17, 2019 at 9:40 pm
Sensor Tower: Nintendo's racer doesn't make it to top 100 grossing despite record-breaking downloads to start