- AEM Forms at UT DHS: Engagement meets Efficiency.by email@example.com (Adobe TV) on September 28, 2014 at 12:00 am
Mike Jackson talks candidly with Bart Mason (UT Dept. of Human Services) about their successful implementation of AEM Forms.
- Digital health for “Boomers”by firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on April 7, 2014 at 12:00 am
Digital health for “Boomers” (Adobe Summit 2014; Session S921)
- Stryker: Distribute apps internally (Short)by email@example.com (Adobe TV) on April 7, 2014 at 12:00 am
As companies look to reduce internal publishing costs, they’re turning to tablets to fit the bill. See how Stryker Orthopaedics is enabling their sales reps to interact with physicians through privately distributed, internal-only apps and how they made the migration from custom-developed apps to DPS.
- Wolters Kluwer: Transformation of a global medical publisher (Short)by firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on July 30, 2013 at 12:00 am
Global information services company Wolters Kluwer has built a longstanding reputation of delivering information and services that improve efficiencies and productivity for a network of professionals in the healthcare, legal and business sectors. Chantal Kolber, Director of Digital Advertising Strategy at Wolters Kluwer Health, Medical Research business shares insights on their leadership in the digital transformation of its medical journal portfolio. She’ll explore how the digital edition is driving increased engagement with the journal content for readers, authors, and advertisers and how they are monetizing a unique solution in iPad advertising.
- Roche Diagnostics uses Adobe Experience Manager to Improve Customer Experienceby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on July 29, 2013 at 12:00 am
Learn how Roche Diagnostics in Switzerland used Adobe Experience Manager to improve the experience for patient and healthcare providers accessing information about its products online, and boosted productivity and communication within its organization.
- BCBS of Michigan transforms customer experiences with Adobe Marketing Cloudby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on July 25, 2013 at 12:00 am
Mike Jackson interviews Brian Stager, Digital Experience Manager at BCBS of Michigan. Topics include personalizing consumer experiences, and the business impact of modernizing workflow processes.
- Rewriting the Rules of Engagement for Health Payersby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on May 13, 2013 at 12:00 am
At the 2013 Hatch Digital Forum for Blue Cross Blue Shield, our Mike Jackson discusses digital strategy for health payers with Brian Solis, principal analyst at the Altimeter Group.
- Digital Publishing & Rodaleby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on April 2, 2013 at 12:00 am
This Men’s Health video features new VP, Editor-in-Chief, Bill Phillips, who provides his perspective on how DPS has inspired the team at Men’s Health to create engaging content for both the iPad and iPhone. You'll hear how Adobe has evolved from a technology provider to a partner in editorial innovation--helping Men's Health deliver more than 125,000 digital subscribers, 20% of whom are engaged with their iPhone edition.
- Meaningful Use Meets Affordable Care: Innovative Providers use Health IT to Drive Systematic Changesby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on December 29, 2012 at 12:00 am
Onsite at the 2012 ACO / Health IT Strategies Summit, our Mike Jackson interviews Dr. Bala Hota, CIO of Cook County Health and Hospital System. Topics covered include Meaningful Use, Affordable Care Act, and the impact of Health IT on providers in the changing landscape.
- Veterans Affairs Canada: Modernizing Benefits Administrationby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on November 9, 2012 at 12:00 am
Mike Jackson interviews executives from Veterans Affairs Canada about deploying Adobe LiveCycle to tranform business processes and improve agency efficiency.