- Yeonpyeong Consolidated Elementary, Middle & High School to Deliver a Creative Educationby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on January 3, 2014 at 12:00 am
Yeonpyeong Consolidated Elementary, Middle and High School talks about how to take an innovative approach to education to cultivate hopes and dreams of its students using Adobe Education solutions.
- Adobe on the Spot - NSW Dept of Education and Trainingby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 25, 2011 at 12:00 am
Find out how Adobe's Digital Education Solutions have been used by NSW Dept of Education and Training to create teaching resources as well as how teachers working in the field are using the Adobe solutions to drive digital literacy in the classroom.
- Randomization, Customization and Personalization: Making Learning Interactions Mean Somethingby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on June 8, 2010 at 12:00 am
The production of effective and inexpensive interactive learning objects is a constant challenge for any institution’s instructional development team. Britt Carr shares strategies for customizing and randomizing learning objects to make them truly interactive and personal for the online/hybrid learner. He also discusses how separating content from context can make learning objects re-usable across vertical and horizontal areas within an institution.
- Leveraging the CS4 Master Collection in a Digital Arts Curriculumby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 19, 2010 at 12:00 am
Teaching solid design skills in a rapidly changing educational and technological arena poses challenges for institutions striving to give their graduates a competitive edge in the workplace. Bill Galbreath shows how the students at Full Sail University are using the power of the CS4 Master Collection to streamline workflow and create videos and motion graphic pieces, from concept to delivery in multiple mediums. Using many examples, he shows how the students use Premiere Pro, After Effects and Encore together to give life and meaning to their creative concepts while at the same time learning the professional workflows that can translate directly to their career choice.
- Connecting Across Michiganby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on May 12, 2010 at 12:00 am
Learn how Carolyn McCarthy meets 21st century learning and collaboration needs in new ways that saves money, is efficient, flexible, and meets anytime learning needs. Learn how we are revitalizing professional development in a state with the highest unemployment rate, and cash-strapped education system with Adobe Connect, and why others are climbing aboard.
- Building Character the Creative Wayby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 12, 2010 at 12:00 am
Learn how Dena Moss Wilson uses creative ideas for projects that help the student build character by exploring their core beliefs, getting a deeper sense of self, and promoting insightfulness. All are done in a safe and encouraging environment which brings out true reflections of the students’ self esteem or lack thereof.
- Applied Research: Overview of Solution Evaluations on Adobe technologies in Educationby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on May 7, 2010 at 12:00 am
Learn how Phil Ice examines qualitative and quantitative approaches used to assess the effectiveness of select Acrobat.com and Connect implementations. He focuses on the methodological basis of the studies and how they can be applied to future work involving Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) and other applications and assesses how the techniques used can be leveraged for future research.
- RIAs, APIs and beyond: Teaching the Adobe Flash Platform in Educationby firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 7, 2010 at 12:00 am
Learn how Full Sail University is using the Adobe Flash Platform to instruct students how to create Rich Internet Applications that access APIs and Web Services. Bill Bain explains how they use the Adobe Flash Platform along with design and development methods to teach students to design, build, and deploy their own RIAs. Examples are shown of how students implement the Flash Platform, including the Flash and Flash Builder authoring environments along with the Flash Player and AIR runtimes.
- Multi-Institutional Research on Adobe Solutionsby email@example.com (Adobe TV) on May 3, 2010 at 12:00 am
Learn about methods for assessing the impact of Adobe solutions on learning outcomes. Hear ideas for multi-institutional research, at both the K-12 and Higher Education levels, as well as potential methods for disseminating findings to promote increased awareness. Finally learn about strategic dissemination of findings through use cases and qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods via presentations, press releases, journals and books.
- Streamline projects with InDesign Tools and Tricks - Something for Everyone!by firstname.lastname@example.org (Adobe TV) on May 3, 2010 at 12:00 am
See how students can streamline the creation of school newsletters, flyers, yearbooks, event programs and more using InDesign CS4. Some tools are new and some you've never discovered. See how to: Layout lots of photos quickly, do a wall calendar, use Automation Scripts, export as SWF with page turns, and more!